Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am trying to play a game and it won't open. I went out a number of times and it still won't open?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Pammie46🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I am glad to know that you are able to play the game again👍️
Have a great rest of the day & Happy Holidays🎄❄️
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I just went back into Candy Crush Saga and it turns out there was a friend request that I just clicked on and it opened the game once I denied the request..
Hello @Pammie46 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with your game!!
Just for my clarification… which game are you playing? And which device are you using?
What is happening when you try to open the game? Is it the game itself or a special event? Are you receiving an error message?
Can you show me a screenshot of your game?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope ti talk to you soon🍫🍫