Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did all the things i have to do but its still not working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue when playing on my Samsung Galaxy S23. I have tried all suggestions I could find but nothing works.
Happy holidays for you too ...it does not work with the mobile network to
Hello @betlhemπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Store is not working in your game!
Which device are you using?
If you are using a phone, can you try turning off the Wi-Fi and turning your Mobile Data on and see if it works?
Happy Holidaysπ
I did all that
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!