Game lost

Options
lynnette125
lynnette125 Posts: 57 Level 2

Friday on the 22nd I bought 650 gold bars and had acfew boosters everything was going good then Friday night I went in and yhere was nothing working I just hit 5000 level I have no Race no people faces nonlfes and wen I went to

oyrchas lollipops it just kept going in circles and then at INE oiint in red it said I don’t have an internet connection but that’s impossible because other in my house aren’t having any problems I researched and talked to slit if people that gave me advice but nothing works s long time ago this happened and I deleted the app and reinstalled it and I did get to level I was on but lost every thing else I just want to get back to 5000. I did delete it again and now I’m in number 1 I’m so upset I Jo there’s a way to get back to 5000 please someine tell me how I no my game is saved somewhere but I don’t no what I’m doing. Please help me get my game back I worked so hard and payed a lot of money over the year. Help me please thank u Lynnette Milligan or direct me to someone that can help me get my original back I Jo theres a way I fix it before help me Kynnette

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,628 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

You can also email them from Here, and For more info Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?