Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Well I get take off we're I left off the last time I used this email or users name?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes it is Thank you for your help
Hi @ziggy537🤗 Good Morning / Afternoon!
The link should be working now! When you have some free time, can you please try to click on it and see if the article opens?
Thank u for your time I'll wait and try later
Ok back to my game have a good afternoon
Thank you for trying, Ziggy!
I will have to report to the Community In-charge about this issue! Please wait for a day or 2 till I get back to you🙏
I thank you for sending this message to me but I tried it to and still no permission,I appreciate it
Hi @ziggy537🤗 Welcome back!
Can you please try THIS link and see if it opens?
Ok thank you so much I appreciate it
The "permission" pop up means that the link no longer exists. This was a post from last year and the linked thread has apparently been removed since PummyRaj posted the answer.
It won't let me use no permission to use this link
Hello @ziggy53_ 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you talking about the game?
If so, did you get a new phone and wondering whether you will start from where you left off on your old phone?
Then, yes! If you log in with the same email and password that you used on your old phone, you will start from the same level as your old phone is👍️ Please check THIS Link (click on the Green letters) for more information.
If this is not what you are looking for, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below, and provide more details🍫🍫