Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have the same problem not receiving hammers from the Daily Dream machine and Daily Win.
This is similar to the problem that I wrote about on October 23, 2023. As before, I really need you to correct this. Thanks. Michael
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I only play on one device.
Yes having similar problems no daily boosters just days after each game connecting to App Store nothing happens the a prize box pops up with no internet connection ahhh
please help
Do you play on more than one device maybe? If you spin the wheel on one device then the booster will be added to that device only since it is saved directly onto your phone or computer, not into the account that is stored at King's servers.