Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can figure out how to get through level 8108
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back, Debbie🤗
Can you please post a screenshot of your level?
You will have to click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫
It’s very similar , mine doesn’t have the special boxes at the side and I only start with 21 men
Hello @DebbieLyeLee🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I found an YouTube video that was created in 8 months ago (in Spring)! Is this how your level looks?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Happy Holidays🎄