Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to beat level 11882
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Debbie @Debbie_Lind๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I found an YouTube Video that was made 4 months ago! Is this how your level looks?
If this is what your level looks like, then my tip would be -- create a Color Bombs and Striped candies and make combos candies to clear the blockers on the board and collect the goals as well!
If this is not how your board looks, please post back and let me know! So that, I will check the level and if there is a glitch, I will report it๐๏ธ
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below๐ซ๐ซ
Happy Holidays๐