Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't lose a level but my internet went out on the level where I should have collected. I wouldn't complain but the last update said it was 108 gold bars. I've played and won another couple levels since and it still hasn't paid out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Shanergy🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with Candy Royale!! Any and all events & features of King Saga games need strong internet connection!
But, please contact please send a complaint to the Player Support team and report about what happened. If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow these steps --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- Click on ? icon -- Go down to "Events" -- select "Candy Royale" -- scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" and click on it -- fill out the form and Submit.
If you are on a computer - Facebook browser, please send your complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫