Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why won’t my candy crush gift card work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Gonzo1945🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I have experienced this before (a while ago)! So, I tried something with my account just to test it out... I have 2023 in my email address. But, I typed 2022 and tried to log-in, and I received that message "email and password don't match"!!
So, please check, recheck & re-recheck the email address! There could be a small typo which could be causing the issue🤔
Yes we did that correctly still did not work
I think you will have to use the email & password that you use with King game account! Do you have one already? If not, you might have to create one!
If you already have an account with King, did you make sure that you are entering your password accurately for the King account?
Get to the login part and it says the email and password do not match
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info
Hello @Gonzo1945🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
What is happening when you use your gift card? Are you experiencing any error?
Did you follow below steps exactly to enter your gift card?
Please post back and explain what the issue is! You can reply by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫