Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had nearly 200 gold bars, opened the app and I have around 90. Thought this was strange but thought maybe I'd spent them and not realised. Today I open and I have 13!!! Where the hell are they going, I paid for those!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Arcane12🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are losing the Gold bars!! Did you give your password to anybody else? Does anybody else have access to the game?
You will have to contact King Player Support team and send them a complaint. Can you tell me which device you are using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Happy Holidays🎄