Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My avatar isn’t moving along as I win games. Also, the number of games I win isn’t being shown.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the suggestions but unfortunately it didn’t work
Hello @jaynewatkins🤗Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Which device are you using? If using a mobile device, do you have the latest updated version of the App?
I would like you to try this (usual trouble shooting steps) --> Log out of the game -- Close the App -- turn off Wi-Fi -- clear cache (not data) -- shutdown your device for few minutes and turn it back on -- turn on the WiFi -- reopen the game and log back in -- play a level -- go back to the map and see where you are at?
Please let me know if it worked or not! To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below 🍫🍫