Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 3030. Played dozens of times and in different ways using different strategies. I need only one gummi dragon to be released and it is not happening. Any advice?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you! I'll know for next time. I just kept playing and all of a sudden, and quite early in the game the dragon came flying out. Appreciate your responses!
As the video posted by PummyRaj has shown, the dragon is hiding under the magic mixer. The mixer will take a lot of hits, so you need to take any opportunity you can to create upwards facing striped candies and keep them until the conveyor belt has moved them below the mixer box. Each time you hit the box one screw comes out and you have to hit it a total of five times for it to break and release the dragon. If you are just short, then you can also use a lollipop hammer on the box. Once all the screws in its 4 corners are gone, one lollipop will destroy it.
Hello @Scudillio🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I found an YouTube video that was made 7 months ago. Is this how your level looks too?
If so, the baby Dragon is hidden above the "spawner"! Until unless you destroy that spawner, dragon will not drop out to the game board. Once you clear the frosting on the bottom part of the board, try to make Wrapped candies & Striped candies and create combos to destroy that Spawner.
If that is not how your board looks, please let me know. I will get back to the level and see if there is a glitch in the game, so that I can report it.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫