Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 5830 somehow I was hacked and now it says 178
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
got back to my current level! However I can’t get it offline. It is still showing someone else then it freezes up and says try again later! I’ve lost all the hard work and money put into this game thst I didn’t get to use
Hello @Mya1984🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using? If you are on a mobile device, there are some tips given to get your progress back!
But, please follow the steps provided in THIS Help Article, and see if your progress comes back.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Happy Holidays🎄