Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you break the boxes with numbers on them, level level 8006 for example.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cdunstan๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Those boxes - will contain the blocker or candy you are supposed to collect, along with the number on them.
I found an YouTube video for level 8006! If you notice, you will have to collect 12 Frosting blockers (that pink & white combo thingy); to unlock whatever is hiding behind those boxes;
I watched the video for few seconds. The level also asks you to collect certain number of Waffles! When you do that, another blocker will open.
Please watch this video just to find the strategy. If you are having difficulty, please post back and let me know, and I will replay the level and see if I can come back with any tips.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below๐ซ๐ซ
Thank you & Happy Holidays๐๐