Christmas challenges

LadyAnna
LadyAnna Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, so, the third round did not pay out any prizes and now I'm stuck on the 4th, managed the last level but won't move forward, only lets me play the same level, over and over. With these limited lives it is not nice, to have us complete involuntary challenges with crap prizes and not even rewarding or working properly.

There was a glitch in your limitation of receiving lives a few weeks ago and it was great seeing how my cc friends actually had sent huge amounts of lives, not as when you've limited them, I had 150 lives in one hour, with the limit you've set up I'm lucky that 5 comes through in 2 days, whilst 50-100 sent. This will not make me buy more lives so just remove the limits and make sure the gameplay is smooth instead, put your efforts in fixing bugs instead of making limits for us players that have been playing since cc was in Beta. I understand that you need to bring in cash too, but if I have reached level 12885 without spending a nickel, I won't ever, it's now just a matter of principles. Thanks and bye.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?