Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TheGuvnor🤗 Happy Sunday!
I am very happy to tell you that the issue is resolved on King.com! Now, you can log into the website to sync your Facebook and King accounts, and you won't get that "oops, something went wrong" message anymore🤩
Also, the "syncing" issue you were referring HERE, is being looked at. I will update you once the Game studio sends in the fix👍️
Same here. Cannot log in to king.com on Mac. Iphone says I'm not connected even though I am.