Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not playing again until I get them. I just won one now and one on Christmas day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @eelove888🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars reward from your Episode Race!! You will have to contact King Player Support team for your missing rewards!
1) If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
2) If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, follow these steps --> Click on the the Pink Cog wheel -- click on ? icon -- go down to "My Events" -- select "Episode Race" and click on it -- scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" -- fill the form and send your complaint.
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Thank you & Happy Holidays🎄