Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t redeem gift card from Grandson for Christmas
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it was in an envelope. Had to change email address bc I deleted the one attached to the account over 6 years ago. This was a struggle..after 2 separate emails from King I finally figured it out.
when to download card and said email and password invalid. I'm stuck there I don't know what else to do.
Also is the gift card for coins only? Thanks Brenda
Hello @Brennie77🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
That's very sweet of your Grandson to give you a gift card for Candy Crush Saga😍
Did he send you a code online OR he gave it to you in an envelope?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Talk to you soon & Happy Holidays🎄🎉