Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi!
I lost access to my email/password and created a new account. I have my player ID number and my current level, plus all of my old account info. Is it possible to transfer my level to the new account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you welcoming me and helping me figure out this mess of my own creation! I'm on mobile devices.
Hello @Littlewhitedogπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The King Player Support team will be able to help you with this, as they can access your accounts from their side.
Are you using a mobile device or PC computer - Facebook Browser?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Happy Holidaysππ