Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did all suggestions posted on the frequent ask section and comunity and still not working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ladystrongπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with the Store in your game!
Are you playing the App version OR Facebook browser version on a computer?
Talk to you soon & Happy Holidaysππ
I did all suggestions posted on the frequent ask section, and comunity , still no working