Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just played and won 11 games but I don't see anything about them in my profile
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mkern713π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Can you please post a screenshot of your game map & your profile?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Thank you & Happy Holidaysππ