Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many times iam giving u my question about bars but ur not responding y if ur not responding then y ru keeping the races among the players about bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Priya @shekerpriya๐ค A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars in a race! Sometimes, glitches happen! But, no need to worry! If you can contact the King Player Support team, they will send those missing goodies back๐๏ธ
I saw your other posts just now and found out that you are missing Gold Bars from the Candy Royale!! Were you one of the finalists? Do you have a screenshot to show as a proof to the Player Support team that you won the race along with 4 others?
Which device are you using?
Your are frauding player's aa how many times I have to ask about bars now I opened my game
Still bars are not credited