Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck on this level for a while now, I need help to pass it, I've tried purchasing gold bars but my card gets declined every time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to know that@Echonπ€
Enjoy the game & Happy Holidaysπ
I just successfully made a purchase. Thanks for the help.
Hello @Echonπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with purchasing items in your game!!
You said your cards are getting declined!! Do you see a pop-up message? If so, can you show a screenshot of the message please?
Did you try to contact your Credit card company and inform them about the issue? If so, what did they say?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box (please make sure that you do not include any of your personal details in that screenshot).
Talk to you soon & Happy Holidaysπ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level like this or Could you please take a screenshot level 4352?