Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Others express their gratitude to me and give me an extra 3 tries on a level. I'd like to reciprocate but don't know where to do this. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't want to disappoint you, but this gifting of 3 extra moves is fake. It is King who slip these into player's games and the friend supposedly gifting them has no knowledge of this. Friends can only gift extra lives directly, and to reciprocate you can gift them extra lives, too. I assume you know how to do this, via your player card icon.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Do you want sent Lives to friends ?
Please check this page for more Info