Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My problem is that my avatar is at a previous level and even if I pass levels, I have to keep looking for what level I am at in order to continue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @alexforleysπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English!
I think we have had couple more complaints with this issue!! Can you post a screenshot of your game map please?
Is the issue you are experiencing -- your Avatar is not moving from a level, but your level progress is moving ahead? Do you see stars on the levels you have winning?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Thank you & Happy Holidaysπ