Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I still can't get Candy Crush to work...says there is an error you are working on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using a desktop computer
Hello Cindy @CindySeguinπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Thank you & Happy Holidaysπ