Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
playing on facebook - chrome platform - ID: 7831058614 Everytime I open the game, I start from the beginning with introductions any progress made is lost. It's like the game is not holding cookies like it used to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having this particular issue with Candy Crush Saga. I'm playing on my desktop PC through Facebook. Thanks for helping.
Hello @Cougπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you experiencing this issue in Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga?
I looked at some of your previous comments and they are about Bakery event in Candy Soda Saga! Can you please confirm?
If you are playing Candy Crush Saga, which device are you using?
Thank you & Happy Holidaysπ