Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not want to use an avatar I want to use a picture and I’m really not a newbie
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
King Community different with Game account , to change picture in the King Community Click on your Avatar on the top right corner to go to your profile - Then click on the green button on the right hand side and select "Edit Profile"
Please check this page for more Info