Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How is this normal? I’ve used up most of my boosters getting to this level…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Munster
@Munster I think King coders have re-categorized all 'non-skull' levels in that episode to Hard Levels coz they are as hard as Difficult Levels. My attached screenshot on 8 Dec night showed L14940 as 'non-skull' level..l can't remember how I passed that level with less than 10 GBs in my stock.
I took that screenshot @L14939 coz Candy Royale round started there. Of course I was bounced out. Haha...