Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I'm Sisia,
I need some help please to connect to the purchase store to buy some little extra move after the game over to be able to buy to continue.
Thank you.
Best regards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Betty @billboop🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Please follow the steps provided in THIS Help article (click on the Green letters) to resolve the issue and see if it helps.
Thank you & Happy Holidays🎉
I phone 11
Hello Sisia & Betty🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga game? If so, which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
I'm Betty,