Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am always in the 5th place.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mlglenn if by always in fifth place you mean that as soon as you start an Episode Race you are last and everyone else has finished then I am sorry to say this is a long standing issue that King claims to have resolved. Unfortunately there is no fix that I know of that can help you and all you can do is contact Player Support
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/420466/champion-race-it-s-not-appear-even-finish-all-the-level-in-this-game-has-been-check-game-updated-as/p1