Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send out over 150 lives a day yet I can’t receive any lives! I have no idea why, sometimes after requesting lives I get one or two, I don’t know what’s happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Happy new year all reinstated the game on iPhone via FB still can’t get any lives, Ty all for trying to help x
Hello Jeanne @jeanne_35wolf🤗
Wish you & your family a Very Happy New Year🎉🎉
Are you playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version (Chrome , Edge, etc.,) or the App version?
Please can someone give me the link to reinstall candy crush saga app on FB thanks deleted the game by mistake, happy new year all
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check also this page about Lives Here and Here
Hello Jeanne @jeanne_35wolf🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please see if this link helps --> What should I do if I am not receiving lives from friends & other players?
Thank you for joining our Community & Happy New Year🎉🎈