Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not able to get past this level...why is this level not responding properly? I have read all the discussions and it does not work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @fmcmurrayπββοΈ
A Very Happy New Year to you and your familyπ
Can you please reply back and let me know if your level looks like the one in the video (from my above comment)? And also, what is the difficulty you are experiencing? Are there less moves OR the baby Dragon is not dropping onto the board as it is supposed to?
Without your response, I cannot do anything!! To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Thank you & have a great dayπ«π«
Hi yes my screen looks like this. I sm not able to release the dragon from the bottom right corner. I even followed the pattern watching YouTube video and still does not work! Frustrating and I have played over 7000 games... this level is broken!?
Hello Murray @fmcmurrayπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in level 7052!! I found an YouTube video which was uploaded 9 months ago! Hopefully, it was updated to the latest version!
Is this how your level board looks? If so, can you explain where you are experiencing difficulty? Are you not able to collect the keys or is it something else?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & Happy New Yearππ