Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Trying to make purchase, I'm logged in, but it won't let me use my playstore account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm connected to Play Store just wrong account.
Hello @RobKym🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Wish you a Very Happy New Year🎉🎉
Thank you for mentioning that you are playing on an Android device.
Can you try the steps & tips in this link (click on Green letters) --> I am not able to connect to Google Play Store. Some players tried those tips and it worked for them! Please check and let me know.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community!