Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any tips on this level? All videos have boosters upon boosters. I'm all out and no gold to spend. I don't even get close.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kfigueroa17๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Wish you A Very Happy New Year๐
I recently passed this level but, I don't remember whether I used boosters or not! I found an YouTube video that said they did not use boosters! Is this how your level board looks?
If your level board is the same, please look at the video to find the strategy and let me know! To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Thank you & Have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ