Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I seeing ads for a masterbation device on Candy Crush game? Absolutely disgusting! I thought this was a game all the family's could play. Needs removing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do think advertisements should be geared towards a person's search history and internet activity. To get offensive and inappropriate adverts when you have never searched such topics is pretty awful!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for inconvenience . We have prepared some steps HERE on how to report Ads to our Player Support Team so they can have a look.