Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m ready to delete the game, for real. I’ve spent PLENTY of money in this app. PLENTY! But this level is just BEYOND ridiculous. I’m pretty sure I’ve been on this level at LEAST 3 weeks. IT’S SO DEGRADING! I refuse to spend another dime. Pfft.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I understand you fully @penelopeann Levels like this one, - legendary levels with only one or two possible first moves - are pre determined to either fail the player or allow them to pass. There is a lucky board version in existence (and you can probably find this on YouTube), which will aid a player to pass this. However, every now and then King developers flick a switch on their computers to remove this lucky board version from the game or make players try for hundreds of tries before granting it. The game is fixed to make players use up their boosters and gold, and once they are used up to spend money. I am sorry I cannot help you pass this level. I do not have the patience to test out how many tries it will take to get a lucky board and there is not trick to pass it without one unless you use boosters.