Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush keeps crashing about a minute after I start playing the game. It comes up with the message "I'm sorry but we're trying to fix the problem". This has been going on for a couple of weeks.
Has anyone else had the same problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I use safari so will try chrome.
Hello again @Pipro🤗
Does your Mac Air has Sonoma Software? If so, that is the causing your game to crash!!
We have few more players with the same issue!! King Studio is aware about this issue and are looking into it. But, it taking longer than expected to bring in the fix! Until the glitch is fixed, players are advised to use Chrome instead of Safari!
Please let me know if you have any further questions🍫🍫
Thanks PummyRaj,
I'm using a Mac Air.
Hello @Pipro🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Wish you a Very Happy New Year🎉
I am sorry to hear that your game is crashing! Can you tell me which device you are using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫