Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why cant I connect to the app store?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tmoc🤗
Apologies for my delayed reply! I missed your reply🤦♀️ Thank you for clarifying about your device! Are you still experiencing the issue or is it resolved? If the issue still persists, I need one clarification please...
1) Is it the Candy Store that is not working -- means you are not able to purchase items like boosters or extra moves, etc.,
2) The game itself -- You cannot load the game, cannot play any levels, cannot collect any prizes, etc.,
Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great weekend ahead🍫🍫
Samsung phone. Yes it's the only app not working
Hello @tmoc🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Wish you a Very Happy New Year🎉
I am sorry to hear that your game is not connecting to App store!! Which device are you using? Is it the only store that is not working? Are all other events & features working ok?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫