Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A few years ago, when I left tje game, I had passed 5000 or 7000 level, not sure atm. Now, I logged in, but I am back at level 951, why??????????? Truly disappointing π and frustrating πͺ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is Your level 5088 like this? or could you please take a screenshot
I need help on 5088
Hello @babarhussain938π€ Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Wish you a Very Happy New Yearπ
I am sorry to hear that you lost some of the level progress of your game! Please see the tips & steps in THIS Link to get back to where you were at!
If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the dayπ«π«