Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level too long. I watched YouTube video already. I can’t get rid of the 2 dragons on the side. The one in the middle goes often. @christinewupp @Johnny_Crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Deal_One and a Happy New Year to you! I wonder if one of the options in this level is to try to get the two dragons by the side more into the middle. I think I used a hand switch for that when I played it. But I have noted that if you are in this situation on this screenshot, with the liquorice here:
If you now remove the liquorice by matching the yellow candies next to it the dragon will move into its spot and will be easier to clear from that row. You don't have to remove all the blockers in this level to pass.
As you have been progressing so well recently you will have to expect levels that will block you. Don't forget that King control the game and want us to spend our boosters and gold. If you have any and get close enought to pass on your last two or three moves using a switch or lollipop then use it! The game will not let you pass every level without boosters as you progress to the higher levels. Good luck!