Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all the progress since the game stacked. What can we do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello ๐ as it is shown in the picture it just looped and didn't stopped...the first row had that flash and didnt move forward... I also lost my winning progress at first time level played since I had to restart the game.
Hello @hedetet๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Wish you a Very Happy New Year๐
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game! Which device are you using?
I understood that your game froze! What did you mean by you lost the progress? Are you finding yourself at level 1?
Or is it that you won your level 9380. But, because the game froze, you had to replay the level again?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below๐ซ๐ซ