Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Apple did an upgrade and after that I noticed I have to type my Apple password in order to purchase extra turns. I used to be able to use Face ID. How can I get the Face ID to work for Candy Crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @atynanπ€ Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This sounds like something you need to take assistance from Apple Support team. I found this link --> https://support.apple.com/contact. See if it helps
Thank you for joining our Community & have a Happy New Yearπ