💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels!

Options

Comments

• Pearlmax
    Pearlmax Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
  • MarirKlepp
    MarirKlepp Posts: 116 Level 2
    Options
  • christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,652 Level 5
    Options

It is definitely possible to get to the higher levels without having to spend any real money. I managed to get past level 5000 without spending money. You have to be economical with spending both gold bars and boosters, win episode races to earn more gold, and use all the events the game gives you to gain free boosters, especially the events like Season Pass where you can gain boosters by replaying easy old levels again and again. I know you are currently stuck in the first really horrible episode of Candy Crush @Pearlmax. But once you get past this one there are a lot of easier episodes in the game which allow players to build up a good win streak and win episode races. Don't let the game trick you into wasting all your gold and boosters too early on. If you are still only as far as level 235 it might actually be worthwhile deleting and reloading the app to start again from level 1. Until level 225 all levels should be possible to win without wasting any gold or boosters, and it should be possible to win every episode race as well this early on. Don't play starting boosters on unmarked levels, they can be passed without this early on in the game. Then after level 200 play starting boosters on levels marked as hard or worse and so hopefully keep your win streak. If you get close enough on your first attempt pay 10 gold to keep the win streak. Any lollipop hammers or hand switches you get a best kept for those levels that leave you just one jelly short. There are many of those! If you don't pass with starting boosters on your second attempt don't waste any more boosters but keep trying the level until the game offers you enough extra moves to pass with 10 gold bars. This is roughly the strategy I used to get to level 6000 without spending any money.

• Pearlmax
    Options

This sounds like a very miserable method for having to play this game. Saying that the game tricks you to use your gold and boosters certainly implies the game was designed to be misleading and dishonest. Starting over from the beginning is just totally ridiculous. I was told this game was designed to be fun and fair for everyone. I have only seen deception and methods of money extortion. I really do not believe you progressed that far without spending money. I have had to play levels more than 100 times before the game finally gives the correct combinations to pass. This is not the definition of fun or fair, just rigged to collect money.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,652 Level 5
    Options

Whoever told you this game was fair for everyone @Pearlmax ? I am sorry, but that is one thing Candy Crush is not, judging by all the posts I read here and feedback elsewhere. King use us as guinea pigs to test which of their various strategies makes them the most money. I personally find it fun to outtrick the game, but fair it is not. Every player gets different events, different game boards and right this week some get more moves on the same levels than others. Some players get ads to watch to get extra moves and boosters, others don't.

I am sad you think I am a liar, but so be it. The fact is I have played this game for years, so I do know how the algorithms work and how to play the game as it is intended. I do also know how to use in game glitches to get extra boosters, but I know that you can play this game without cheating: On this game in the screenshot below, I have never used any cheats or taken advantage of uninteded glitches of any kind, just used the strategy I described in my previous post above. I am over level 6000 with that, having started the game at level 1 only last summer. The key to my success is that I make sure I win every champions race, by not starting an episode unless I know I will finish it the same day. Each champions race win gives me 40 gold. In the past two months I have not added to my gold total as I have spent as much of the gold to play on for extra moves, and to "buy" boosters, but I seem to not be making a loss either. So, yes, I do enjoy this game. As you can see on my screenshot at the bottom I had to spend all my lollipop hammers this morning as the levels were very booster hungy, so I will have to spend 109gold today to buy another 20 of those. But I did win 100 gold in the "Gold Club" event just now, so it still balances out.

Anyone not enjoying this game with all it's unfairness and flaws really should stop playing it. Only play if you find it fun!

• Pearlmax
    Options

As you just said, the game is all about just making money. Having various game platforms for users is totally a scam. Basically, the people enjoying the game are the beneficiaries of the algorithm gods given them the breaks to be successful and everyone else is given crap just to extort money.

• Pearlmax
    Options

Actually the Community Manager is the individual that stated the intention of the game is to be fun and fair for all players. You certainly seem to disagree with that comment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?