Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't connect to candy crush saga account connection error
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem - connection error - doesn't allow me to ask for lives, receive lives or connect to bonuses. I've followed all the suggestions to no avail. Problem is the same on iPhone with the app and Macbook Pro on Safari.
Hello Debbie @debbie18🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
I have reported about the glitch to our Candy Community In-charge! I will get back to you if I have any information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding🙏
I have tried all of the above plus more. I can't log into the game. The message is there was a connection error. The problem started yesterday shortly after I applied a gift card to my account
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here
How to fix candy crush saga account connection error, had no issues and this happened suddenly.