Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After loading the day's rewards and playing one or two times, the game is grayed out. This happens on Chrome, Edge, Safari, desktop, Chromebook, iPad and iPhone. It's been happening for 3-4 days on and off.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mrath the issue you refer to has been going on for some time now and it is supposedly being investigated by King. Currently there is no fix for your issue. If you play through Facebook try downloading the Windows app and play using a King account.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/426815/candy-crush-saga-screen-is-stopping-me-playing-edited-by-cm-under-investigation/p1
This is ridiculous - This problem seems to have existed for nearly a year at this point, and they still have no solution. I've been playing for years, and now can't play at all and King can't offer any solutions. What a waste of time and money.
Might just be time to give up my addiction to Candy Crush.
I have deleted and reinstalled the app on Facebook and on iPad and iPhone. I have turned my devices off and back on. I have logged out and logged back in. I have tried different browsers.
The gray screen also happens with Windows 10 on a desktop computer, so not just an Apple issue.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting ,Ill pass this to the Game team . in the meantime please check this page