Thanks for all the years of playing, time to quit...

Options
Squirrelwife
Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3

Dear Candy Crush People and Community Members,

It was a lot of fun, but it's time to quit.

I just can't keep having Candy Royale interrupting my game 3 or 4 times, every few minutes. I've asked for help, no good response.

It happens actually on all my devices, so it's not an accident.

I do appreciate all the support i've been given by various members of this community. Nobody will even notice i am gone, so that's ok.

Have a fun time playing, those of you who will continue.

Squirrelwife/Marguerite

Comments

• Squirrelwife
    edited January 4
    Options

I never got an answer for my getting Candy Royale 3 or times during a game.

I am done. I is almost impossible to play Candy Crush Saga anymore.

Thanks for all the years of fun, thanks to some of the kind support people for their help.

Very clearly, it is beyond their knowledge, as hard as they all try...

Have fun continuing Candy Crush, everybody. I loved it. But it's time to quit.

Squirrelwife/Marguertei

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited January 4
    Options

Hello Marguertei @Squirrelwife🤗 Hearty Welcome back!

I am sorry to hear that you are annoyed with the constant pop-up of Candy Royale😕 I thought it was fixed when you have complained last time (we talked in September)!

Let me give a heads-up to the Candy Community In-charge tomorrow and see what they say!

Are you playing on a mobile device or both mobile device and PC? If so, is it bothersome on both devices? On mobile device, do you have the latest version of the App?

• Squirrelwife
    edited January 4
    Options

Forgive me if i never wrote back to you that the problem came back. Thank you so much, yes, unfortunately, it happens on both my Apple Ipad and my Kindle, and yes, i do have the last version. But honestly, i am just tired of seeing that all the time, it takes the fun out of it. But i do appreciate your help so very much, thanks for so quickly replying. As i mentioned, your people truly try to help. I just think something iwithin the "higher authorities" has to be done. Have a wonderful day, and thanks again.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Marguerite,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing such frustrating interruptions with Candy Royale, despite seeking help.

It's totally understandable that repeated disruptions can be incredibly off-putting and affect your overall gaming experience and I will make sure your feedback get shared.

Your presence in the community won't go unnoticed; every player contributes to the vibrant spirit of the game. It's disappointing to see you leave, especially after enjoying the fun moments together.

Wishing you all the best in your future adventures, whether in gaming or elsewhere. Take care 🤗

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,939 Legend
    edited January 4
    Options

Hello @Squirrelwife I am sorry to hear that you are thinking of quitting.

Can I ask what you mean by you see Candy Royale three times during a game

The Candy Royale has many pop-ups that have caused many complaints due to the amount of time they take from our games.

The first pop-up is the one that asks you to start the Royale. That is followed by the pop-up that shows the 100 players being found. Once you play a level you are then subjected to more pop-ups. If you complete a level a pop-up appears showing your share of the prize. This is followed by a skip button and then another pop-up appears informing you that if you pass the next level you will receive a timed booster

If you fail a level then you receive the pop-up that shows you being kicked out of the Royale.

Unfortunately the number of pop-ups doesn't seem to be considered an issue by King regardless of all the complaints they generate here.

@QueenB

• Squirrelwife
    Options

Thank you so much. Basically, it appears, yes, in the beginning of the game and at other times. I have no problem with the pop up telling me i am out of the game because i got kicked out. But then, when i continue, at some point of time, it appears again when i win a level or two. Then it also appears when i click the x on the game that i just played. It's pretty much continuous. I changed devices, thinking that might help, no, it does that on an Apple device, a Kindle device, etc.. And i have the latest update, yes.

If King doesn't want to change that, how about at least letting us know WHY we are getting this pop up....even if it is at King's advantage. to know how many people play, etc... It almost feels scary to get this all the time, one feels watched. And i repeat, it's no fun.

Thanks so much for all your help, i am sorry you helpers in the community are taking the brunt of this anger at this stupidity.

Squirrelwife/Marguerite

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,939 Legend
    edited January 4
    Options

I wish I could offer better help @Squirrelwife but the only thing I know for certain is that King will never tell us WHY they have made the Candy Royale so intrusive. It is of no help to you but you aren't alone in objecting to many of the aspects of Candy Royale and there is a whole Support thread full of complaints about it.

But then, when i continue, at some point of time, it appears again

For me Marguerite this is one of the most disappointing aspects of the Candy Royale. Once you are kicked out of one Candy Royale you are forced to start another one half an hour later. Personally I think this is too short a time.

@QueenB

• Squirrelwife
    Options

Thank you so much, Alienscar, you have certainly helped me in trying to figure it out, and also thanks for your honesty. Today, Candy Royale didn't appear as much at all. So who knows. But i surely appreciated all your help!

Squirrelwife/Marguerite

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?