Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Played candy crush, nothing was off, loged it a few hours later and all my boosters were gone
I was loged in my account and I didn'd get disconected.
All my lifes and gold are intact, just lost all boosters (had more than 90)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @fuio🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost all the boosters in your game! Did your device went through an update today? Sometimes, the game removes the boosters to make room for the updates for better performance of the game!
Which device are you using to play the game?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫