Star Tournament Cheater

Options
2»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,529 Level 5
    Options

Oh damn, they've sent my post for approval. Just briefly then without too many tags, @WA9779815200473 thanks for clarifying why you have been posting these screenshots. You need to be aware that you are upsetting some players and the fact someone here posted about it already proves that point.

Maybe my other post will appear as well, so just good luck with life and no hard feelings.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,529 Level 5
    Options

Hi @WA9779815200473 and thanks for clearing this up for us. We have been wondering why you keep posting your evidence that you are somehow hacking the game. You must understand that those of us who post here in the community really hate players who use computer cheats. There are minor ways of "cheating" that take advantage of glitches in the algorithms that only cheat the game/King. But what you are doing is harming other players, as you can see @bimmerdoc was quite upset about you. Boasting about it here in the community is not appropriate. It's a community overseen and hosted by King. I would suggest you just play a normal game and enjoy that one. Now you managed to get from level 1 to the Star Tournament at the end of the map in one month you have proved your point, but there isn't much fun left now in the game, surely? Please do not participate in the Winter Cup final using your game, as it really would not be fair on the other players.

Hope this doesn't get rejected this time...

• DBrain
    DBrain Posts: 626 Level 3
    Options

@WA9779815200473 You actually made me laugh out after reading your post, I was going to ignore and report but after laughing out loud I held my peace, for now though, lol. You sound like a good guy and I can actually see you are having fun with the cheat, Do whatever it is that makes you happy em, It’s your life and choice.

Like you said you’re not the only one cheating, we are all aware of that, I will advise you to stop bring it here and being all arrogant about it, rubbing it on people’s faces like you merit it, it’s not only childish but annoying and upsetting.. That’s why you feel everybody is after you, Nobody is witch-hunting you

Enjoy your game friend

• DBrain
    DBrain Posts: 626 Level 3
    Options

Great if that’s the case but you went wrong about it with your titles on them..Let I said you’re a good, live up to it 😊

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

Maybe King should take into account the number of levels won in the week. That would put all of the cheaters together and match people who are more equal in their abilities. I know some people would think that this isn't fair, but the low level players would still be eliminated as the tournament neared the finals, and less cheaters would be left at the end.

• bimmerdoc
    bimmerdoc Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

@Peaches12 that wouldn't work in this scenario. The player actually hacked CC in order to obtain a ridiculous amount of stars in order to "prove a point". I'll believe that when the player deletes the account, btw. As long as the hacks are allowed to stand, manipulation will take place. The only time I've ever seen them step in is when they stand to lose revenue from micro-pays. So the supposedly "noble efforts" of this player serves no purpose other than screwing over the honest players stuck in this players match-up. Same with whoever is paired up with cheaters in the Cup finale.

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

You're right. Cheaters will always find a way to cheat.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?