Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of a sudden my boosters are locked and I can’t progress in my levels. I passed a level and when moving to the next everything turned to “licorice”. I can’t seem to get back to my “regular” Candy crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bestus when you say your boosters are locked do you mean they look like what is shown in the discussion linked below. If your boosters look like this then it isn't a problem with your game it is just a change made by King.
Just click on the green View Post button to read the other discussion
Hello @bestus🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!! Which device are you using?
I am afraid I could not picturize what's going on!! Can you show me a screenshot of that "licorice" area please?
You said your boosters were locked! Which level are you playing?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫